Each cloud service has advantages, disadvantages, along with different ways to accomplish different tasks. In order to find the most cost effective approach, it will be important to design an optimal architecture.
With experience building High Availability applications on Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure clouds Ion Three can work with your business requirements to determine the best cloud service to host your application.
Serverless Vote Processing – Uses Amazon Lambda Functions, API gateway, DynamoDB and Amazon Redshift to build a serverless application that processes votes from a mobile application.
Realtime Event Reporting – Utilizes Amazon Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, DynamoDB, DynamoDB Streams, Redshift, and Cognito to process real time events and display results via user dashboards.
Image Processing – Uses Elastic Beanstalk, S3, Simple Notification Service (SNS), Simple Queue Service (SQS) and DynamoDB to dynamically resize images submitted via websites and mobile applications.
Video Encoding – Application uses Azure Blobs, DocumentDB, Blob Storage, and Media Services to encode videos submitted via web and mobile for rendering on various devices.
SalesForce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target)
Ion Three has several years of experience helping customers optimize their use of the Sales Force Marketing Cloud (SFMC). This includes the following:
- Custom Profile & Subscription Centers
- API development using the SOAP and REST interfaces
- Custom data integration with customer CRM and Content Management Systems
- Landing Page and Microsite development
- Custom Email Send solutions that allow for a simplified sending experiences
- Complicated Automations using Data Extensions, Queries, File Transfers, and Data Extracts